Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mail bags

Well, i just got done opening mail, a task i have been on for i would say about 70 minutes! But it was wonderful. i saw many Christmas cards from friends around the country who i have seen in years except through this annual tradition of Christmas cards/letters. It is really encouraging and pleasing to see how God works in the lives of individuals all around the world, while at the same time, maintaining a perfect watch over my family. I hope each of you enjoyed the Christmas letters we sent. Oh wait, that's my job to do this afternoon. I hope each of you enjoy the Christmas letters we WILL send. If you don't get one and your reading this, which, i can't really imagine anyone doing, let me know and we evaluate your current letter worthy status. HA! Really just send us your address and we'll get you a letter, more like a puzzle really, with a picture. Of course, our family letters are never as creative as Buffalo Bill's! The man and his wife are geniuses.

UMM

Where was I? Can't remember. i supose i better get back ot work anyway.
Type at you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment