Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Blogspot

I've never really taken to blogging or the like. Although i do read many blogs, offering comments and questions occasionally. Blogging appeals to me and i'm not quite sure why. Perhaps it's thought of having my own writing and ideas viewed/read by others and that makes me think i'm important. Or perhaps i like the idea of being able to talk about my thoughts in a "crowded room" and not get laughed at cause no one else is listening (or very few anyway). Another thing that appeals to me, i think, is that as i blog and write about things important to myself, i might acctually encourage someone out there, help them in a time of need or something like that. Or maybe i just want to be trendy and have my own blog. oooh, cool. Of course, i like the idea of being able to update friends and family about what's happening in my life and that of my family. As this blog thing develops, perhaps that'll happen as well.

My fears of blogging. umm. I guess people might find out how bad a speller i acctually am and disregard my meanderings. Other than that, i guess, it doesn't matter to me much what people think of my blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Micah,

    Welcome to the blogworld!

    Looking forward to seeing you this week in Indy...

    -Matt Mitchell

    ReplyDelete